The tips are not in any certain order, I'm just rolling out what advice each woman offered t0 some soon-to-be brides. Today I want you to hear from my good friend, Liz. She and Jim will celebrate their 27th wedding anniversary next month! Jim's car has a bumper sticker that says, "I ♥ my wife!" You just wait—read on! ☺
|Liz with her hubby with Mary, my hubby and me|
last month at Easter choir practice
Liz says, "I love the talk given by Shanti Feldman who I heard a few years ago. I cannot really improve on her list but I did add a few comments."
Marriage Advice Tip #4:
1. Die to self ... John 12:24 (having my way)...using tools of manipulation to get what I want try to out serve your husband
2. Help our Husband ... Gen 2:18
3. Respect Him ... Eph 5:33 (Tone of voice, body language, facial expressions)
4. Actively Appreciate and Admire your Husband
5. Our Appearance is Important ... (what I wear at night is important too-men are VISUAL)
6. A Good Blast off in the morning ... making sure he leaves in a good mood
7. Re-Entry- Be looking for him when he is about to come home from work (try to beat the dog at the door)
8. Meeting His Physical Needs: FOOD and S*X ... mealtime is a ministry... make s*x important to you as it is very important to him ... Be available-Pray about it."
Isn't Liz a great wife? Any man would love to have a wife who aspired to live out the above attitudes and actions. Pass this list on! Christian wives should be the best wives on the planet, for we know the author of marriage. ☺
Here's a resource from Shiela Wray Gregoire via Zondervan that you could help you!
If you missed the first 3 tips, you can go to the right sidebar on my home page and scroll down to the search bar (it's under the "popular posts" column.) Enter the word, "marriage," then click "search."
Walk by Faith,
I'd love to connect with you wherever you most like on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. You may follow my blog here.
Walk by Faith,