If you missed Part 1, click here. For Part 2, click here. For Part 3, click here.
Let's listen to the conclusion of Emily's talk:
❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧
Here are some of the key points you just heard from Emily:
(If you didn't listen to the YouTube yet, don't read the below points if you prefer to hear them first!)
- Sometimes in life's storms, we witness God's power and supernatural healing
- Sometimes in life's storms God answers differently from our ways; loved one may go to heaven
- No matter how God answers, we need to trust God because He is good and faithful
- Beware of the ugly spirit of comparison! Comparing yourself to others will steal your joy & peace
- Emily compared momentarily in the hospital; God checked Emily's spirit and her bitterness changed to gratitude for God's faithfulness, mercy, love, and grace
- Instead of comparing, count your blessings focusing on what God has given, not what He's withheld
- Prepare for life storms by reading God's Word, Pray, Praise— leads to Peace
- All 4 girls went on to graduate from high school in June, 2013!
- All 4 girls will begin college in the fall of 2013!
|Grace, Tessa, Madeline, & Janie on their High School Graduation Day, 2013|
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” -John 16:33
(Janie's favorite verse throughout her recovery)
Walk by Faith,